Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Yamaha Viking Winch Mount Laser cut and CNC formed to ensure a perfect fit Made from 3/16” thick American Steel Pictured with a Warn 4000 lb winch.
NOTE: Most winches come with the fairlead bracket. If you are using a used winch and do not have one.
Yamaha Viking Front Winch Mounting Plate
Fits: 2014-16 Viking Accepts both regular spool and wide spool UTV winches.
I. (I) Winch Mounting Plate\
I. (2) 3/8-16 x I" Flange Bolts.
2. (2) 3/8 Flat Washers.
3. (2) 3/8 Nylon Nuts.
4. (2) 5/16-18 x 1" Counter Sunk Torx Bolts.
5. (2) 5/16 Flat Washers.
6. (2) 5/16 Nylon Nuts.
7. ( 1) Logo Sticker
Installation should be done by a qualified professional technician only.
1. Set the vehicles parking brake to secure the vehicle while you are installing this product.
2. Remove the stock plastic skid plate by removing the ( 4) stock bolts. Save the bolts so you can put it back on.
3. Mount the front of the winch plate to the stock bumper using the 5/16" counter sunk bolts, 5/16" washers, and 5/16" nylon nuts. The washers and nuts will go under the stock bumper.
4. Bolt the rear of the plate to the frame using the 3/8" flange bolts, 3/8" washer, and 3/8" nuts. Insert the bolts from the sides through the frame channel and put the nuts and washers on the inside of the winch plate.
5. Tighten all the bolts.
6. Install your winch following the instructions that came with your winch.
7. Bolt the stock skid plate back on.
Visit WWW.EXTREMEMETALPRODUCTS.COM for all your UTV accessories.