Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Introducing the Pro Fit Polyethylene Polaris Ranger Topby EMP. Designed to fit the Polaris Ranger XP900/1000 with Pro-Fit Cage and the 2015+ Midsize Ranger with Pro-Fit Cage. This Polaris Ranger top is tough and stylish. Without a doubt, this is the most popular roof that we carry and sell.
EMP's Polaris Ranger Top is built for quality and style. It's also super easy to install and comes at a fantastic price. You'd have a hard time finding another Polaris Ranger top of this quality and with a warranty as good as Extreme Metal Products warranty.
IMPORTANT: This will ONLY fit Polaris Ranger models with the Pro-Fit Cage. If you have a Ranger with round tubing do NOT purchase this roof, it won't fit. This roof will NOT fit the Polaris Ranger 2016-2017 Full Size 570 Round Roll Cage. If you have questions call our customer service team at 800-920-7574.
Polaris Ranger XP900 Top P/N: 11894
Fits: 2013 Ranger XP900 Only.
1. (1) Top (two halves).
2. (1) Rear Support –(11894-01)Long L-Shaped Bracket
3. (10) 1-1/4” Black Fender Washers
4. (12) 1/4” Nylon Nut
5. (10) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4” Black Phillips Pan Head Screw
6. (22) 1/4” Washer– Clear Zinc Plated
7. (2) 1/4-20 x 3/4” Flange Head Bolts.
8. (1) 1/4” wide x 6” long adhesive backed gasket.
1. Install the rear support using the two 3/4” long bolts, nuts, and washers (see picture).
2. Install the passenger side first. You will want to drill the outer rear hole first, then the front outer hole using a 1/4” drill bit. You will use an existing hole in the front of the cage.
3. Put a 1-1/4” screw in the rear holes the large washer will go on top.
4. Bolt the front passenger side in place. Note: you will want to use (5) washers between the top and the cage on the outer holes. This will space up the ends a little about 3/8”.
5. Measure the distance between the front and back and mark with a Marker. NOTE: You will want to make sure that the front is not pushed in too far. Take your time and measure twice.
6. Clean the areas that will be taped. Stick the drivers side on top of the passenger side. NOTE: The longer the tape sticks the stronger it will become. So make sure you have it in the correct location. The small holes are for optional screws if you choose to bolt the sides together. It is really not necessary.
7. The gasket material can be stuck the to the center of the front of the cage under the top. This will keep the top from touching your cage in the middle.
8. Drill the two outer holes in the drivers side. Put screws in the holes.
9. Lastly, drill the two center holes through both sides of the top. These bolts will hold the sides together too