Brand: Kolpin Powersports
Eliminate rear suspension sag when under load with this heavy-duty lockout. For use on ATVs with solid axle rear suspensions.Highly recommended for using your ATV with heavy loads or ATV food plot farming.Also,highly recommended for use with the DirtWorks 3-Point system (>No. WHS03E) as it connects from the 3-point hitch to the rear rack. Maximize your Honda,Kawasaki,and Suzuki ATV with this Heavy-Duty Lockout by Kolpin.
Suspension Lock Mounting& Assembly:
1. Attach the Upper Rear Rack Bracket to the Rear Rack of the ATV, using the (2)
3/8” Locking Pins. Note: Pins may not fit as shown! Depending on your OEM
rack some modifications to the Upper Bracket may be needed to fit your ATV
2. Insert the Upper Rear Rack Bracket into the Lower Hitch Bracket (See photo on
3. Attach the Lower Hitch Bracket using the provided 5/8” Bent Hitch Pin to the
DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch.
4. Either Extend or compress the ATV Suspension, to align the holes in each tube,
and pin the two tubes together using the 5/16” Pin.
Suspension Lock Use:
· The SL-USA suspension lock is designed to allow you to quickly and easily Lock
out the ATV’s Suspension, allowing the DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch system to work
to its’ full potential. It will also provide additional support when using with
DirtWorks on an Independent Suspension ATV.