Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. Each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design. This tinted and non-tinted, scratch resistant, 1/4” thick AR Makrolon is much stronger than your average UTV windshield.
SuperATV beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze.
- Insert Rubber Grommets into holes in Windshield. Tip; apply soapy water to Rubber Grommets.
- Install Inserts into Rubber Grommets.
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.
- Install Clamps around Bars.
- Secure Windshield and Clamps with provided Bolt, Washer, and Nut.
- Before tightening completely, push down on top of Windshield so Seal is in contact with Hood.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.