EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Polaris Ranger XP 500/700 Steering Kit is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
*Pricing mentioned in video reflects 2015 pricing which is no longer offered by the manufacturer. The price shown at the top of the page is the lowest retail price offered by the manufacturer, and cannot be found elsewhere for less.
- Before installing, ensure that all waterproof connections are properly seated.
- If Gaskets are not seated, as shown, use a Flathead Screwdriver to seat.
Except for Accessory Lead, Terminal Block does not come wired from factory.
- Installer can run #8 or larger negative and positive wires from Battery to Terminal Block and connect.
- Connect Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Terminal Block.
- Route Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Battery and connect.
If an accessory is factory installed (Winch, Lights, etc.) then Terminal Block may be wired. Connect
Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Terminal Block.