Upgrade your Kawasaki Prairie with a SuperATV 2" lift kit. This lift kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear lift by about 2" on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any type of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creek, or sand. You are sure to stand out and out perform.
SuperATV lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the quad and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability. Components are precision cut and zinc plated for extreme durability.
Read Before Installation!
We recommend that wider tires and/or wheel spacers be used to achieve a wider stance and to improve stability of the ATV. Riders should be advised that the handling characteristics of a taller ATV are different and require extra care when riding on side hills or off-camber situations. If you further raise the center of gravity by adding heavy loads to racks or seats, the ATV must be operated with care, at slower speeds or on relatively flat ground.
Operation of an ATV with or without a lift kit, while or shortly after consuming alcohol or drugs, subjects the rider to the risk of serious bodily harm or possible death. This is compounded if the rider does not wear an approved helmet and other safety gear.. Super ATV urges that all approved safety gear be worn when riding an ATV.
If this is not what you expected, or is not consistent with your intended use, you should return the product immediately to the seller, before installation, for a refund of the purchase price; less any fees. After installation, product is warranted for 90 days for defects in workmanship and materials. Warranty is limited to refund of the purchase price or replacement of the kit, at the seller’s option.
This lift kit contains the following parts:
12 x 75mm bolt 1 12mm nuts 1
Lift brackets 3 Pages of diagrams 1
Pages of instructions 2
1) Place jack under center of ATV front end and lift until front wheels clear the ground. Be careful to support ATV.’ properly so that it is securely supported but so that A-arms and shocks can droop to full extension.
2) Remove front wheels.
3) Remove or loosen front plastic.
4) Remove C-clip and nut at the top of the strut.
5) Screw bracket “A” on top of strut to the same torque specifications as the nut.
6) Place the top adapter “A” through the top of the strut mount, and screw the original nut on the top of bracket “A” securing it to the strut mount. Tighten this nut to the required manufacturer specifications and replace the factoiy C-clip.
7) Repeat the procedure for the other side.
8) Install the wheels, torque wheel lug nuts to manufacturer’s specifications, lower and remove jack. Check for clearance problems or misalignment.
I) Place jack under ATV at the rear of the bottom skid plate and lift until the weight is off of the suspension. Be careful to secure the ATV properly so as not to fall off the jack.
2) Remove the bottom of the shock from the shock mount on the axle.
3) After removing the shock, jack the ATV up l”-2” further.
4) Place Bracket “B” between the shock and shock mount with the notched out ends facing downward. Insert stock bolt to secure bracket “B” to the shock mount and the shock. Fasten nut.
5) Insert the new 12x75mm Bolt to the top of bracket “B” and the shock eyelet and secure with a new 12mm nut.
6) Tighten all nuts and bolts to manufacturer’s torque specifications.
7) Install the wheels, torque wheel lug nuts to manufacturer’s specifications, lower and remove jack. Check for clearance problems or misalignment.