EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Kawasaki Teryx 750 Steering Kit is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
*Pricing mentioned in video reflects 2015 pricing which is no longer offered by the manufacturer. The price shown at the top of the page is the lowest retail price offered by the manufacturer, and cannot be found elsewhere for less.
Removal: Keep all components removed from machine.
1. Remove Steering Wheel, Roll Cage, and Hood. See Fig. 1.
2. Locate and remove plastic Rivets and Screws securing Dash to Frame. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
3. Unplug any Wire Harness’ that may be connected to Dash; remove Dash.
4. Loosen U-Joint hardware from Steering Shaft and remove (2) Bolts from Frame; set Steering Column
aside. See Fig. 3.
5. Locate Parking Brake Lever, (driver side, half way to floor of machine), and remove (2) Bolts shown in
6. Remove Lower Shaft from Steering Rack; pull Lower Shaft out through Fire Wall. See Fig. 5.
7. Locate area where Parking Brake Cable passes through upper Fire Wall. Remove (2) Bolts from
Frame. See Fig. 6.
Installation: Do not tighten hardware completely unless otherwise noted.
1. Slide Steering Shaft (C) through Fire Wall, and secure to Rack and Pinion with supplied hardware.
See Figs. 1 - 1a.
2. Install Motor (A) to Steering Shaft (C) with supplied hardware. See Motor Shafts Detail and Fig. 2.
3. Install ECU Mount (K) to Frame with M10-1.25 x 30mm Lg. FHCS. See Fig. 3.
- Install Support Bar (L) to ECU Mount (K) and secure with M10-1.25 x 30mm Lg. FHCS. See Fig. 3a.
- Install ECU (E) to ECU Mount (K) with M6-1.0 x 15mm Lg. HHCS. See Fig. 3b.
4. Install Support Bar (L) and Mounting Bracket (B) to Motor (A) with (3) M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS.
See Figs. 4 - 4b.
- Secure Mounting Bracket (B) to Frame near Parking Brake Lever with (2) M10-1.25 x 30mm Lg.
FHCS. See Figs. 4 - 4b.
5. Install U-Joint (D) to Motor (A) with supplied hardware. See Fig. 5.
6. Install stock Steering Shaft to U-Joint (D) with supplied hardware. Reinstall Steering Column to Frame
with stock hardware. See Fig. 5.
7. Tighten all hardware, plug Wiring Harness (F) into ECU (E). See Wiring Detail, page 10.
8. Reinstall necessary components from “Removal”.