EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Kawasaki Teryx 4 is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
*Pricing mentioned in video reflects 2015 pricing which is no longer offered by the manufacturer. The price shown at the top of the page is the lowest retail price offered by the manufacturer, and cannot be found elsewhere for less.
- Before installing, ensure that all Gaskets in electrical connections are properly seated.
- If Gaskets are not seated use a Flathead Screwdriver to seat.
Keep all stock hardware.
1. Remove Screws and Plastic Rivets from Dash. Disconnect Wire Harness’ and remove hardware from Driver Side of Roll Cage; remove Dash. See Figs. 1 - 1c.
2. Remove hardware from Upper and Lower Shafts. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
3. Remove (4) Bolts from stock Mounting Bracket. See Fig. 3.
4. Remove Upper Shaft, Mounting Bracket, and Lower Shaft from machine. See Figs. 4 - 4a.
Installation: Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Install Motor Bracket (F) to Motor (C) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS. See Fig. 1.
2. Install ECU (A) to ECU Bracket (M) with M6-1.0 x 16mm Lg. HHCS; tighten hardware. See Fig. 2.
3. Install Lower Shaft (E) to Rack and Pinion with supplied hardware. See Figs. 3 - 3a.
4. Install Motor (C) to Lower Shaft (E) with supplied hardware. See Motor Shafts Detail and Fig. 4.
5. Install Upper Shaft (D) to stock Upper Steering Shaft with supplied hardware. See Figs. 5 - 5a.
6. Join Upper Shaft (D) to Motor (C) with supplied hardware. See Fig. 5a.
7. Locate (2) mounting locations, as shown in Fig. 6, and install Motor Bracket (F) with M8-1.25 x 16mm Lg. FHCS. See Fig. 6.
8. Install ECU Bracket (M) to Motor Bracket (F) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. HHCS, M6 Flat Washers, and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 6.
9. Plug Wiring Harness (B) into ECU (A) and connect wiring. See Wiring Details, page 8.
10.Ensure no components are binding, rubbing, or causing interference and tighten all hardware completely. 11. Reinstall necessary compents uninstalled during “Removal”.
Soldering connection is recommended however, installer may use other forms of connecting.
1. Locate Connector shown in Fig. A.
2. Connect White Wire from Wire Harness (B) to Tan with Yellow Stripe and Silver Dashed wire. Scotch Lock (included) or solder. See Fig. B.
When activated, Diagnostic Light will flash (1) time for about
(1) second before turning off indicating proper function.
Should different patterns occur, contact SuperATV.