EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Honda Big Red Steering Kit is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
*Pricing mentioned in video reflects 2015 pricing which is no longer offered by the manufacturer. The price shown at the top of the page is the lowest retail price offered by the manufacturer, and cannot be found elsewhere for less.
- Before installing, ensure that all waterproof connections are properly seated.
- If Gaskets are not seated, as shown, use a Flathead Screwdriver to seat.
Keep all components removed from machine. Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Remove Steering Wheel.
2. Remove Lower Shaft from Steering Rack. See Fig. 1.
3. Remove Steering Column Assembly. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
4. Remove (2) Bolts from Steering Column. See Fig. 3.
5. Attach Lower Shaft (F) to Rack and Pinion with supplied hardware. See Fig. 4.
6. Attach Motor (E) to Lower Shaft (F) with supplied hardware. See Fig. 5 and Motor Shafts Detail.
7. Insert Upper Shaft (G) into Steering Column Assembly; secure to Motor (E) with supplied hardware. See Fig. 6.
8. Reinstall Steering Column Assembly to Frame; reinstall Steering Wheel. See Fig. 2a.
9. Install Bracket (H) to Motor (E) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS. See Figs. 7- 7a.
10.Install Bracket (H) to Frame with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS. See Figs. 7 - 7a.
11. Install Control Module (C) to Bracket (H) with M6-1.0 x 15mm Lg. HHCS. See Figs. 7a - 7b.
12.Tighten all hardware and plug Wiring Harness (D) into Control Module (C). See Wiring Details, pg. 7
1. Locate Red with White Stripe Wire in Ignition Switch Wire Harness. See Fig. A - B.
2. Install Scotch Lock to stock Red with White Stripe Wire and White, Switched 12V Source Wire from Wire Harness (D). See Fig. C.