Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. With many protection and tint options to choose from, each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design. This tinted and non-tinted, scratch resistant, 1/4” thick AR is much stronger than your average UTV windshield.
SuperATV also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use. If you don’t need the extra protection, there is also a non-scratch resistant option with a dark tint.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or
hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.
Cut and install Seal to Windshield in (3) places shown.
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.