Upgrade your 2007-2013 Honda Rancher 420 with a SuperATV 2" lift kit. This lift kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance by about 2" on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even BIGGER and BADDER.
SuperATV lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the Rancher 420 and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all components removed from machine.
1. Raise front of machine off ground, secure on jack stands, and remove Wheels.
2. Unbolt Shocks from A-Arms.
3. Remove bolts holding Brake Lines.
4. Install Front Mounting Brackets (A) to A-Arms with stock hardware. See Fig. 1.
5. Install Shocks to Front Mounting Brackets (A) with M10-1.5 x 55 Lg. FHCS and M10-1.5 Nylock Nuts.
See Fig. 1.
6. Reinstall Brake Line bolts.
7. Tighten all hardware completely and reinstall Wheels.
1. Raise rear of machine off ground and secure with jack stands.
2. Remove Shock from lower factory Shock Mount.
3. Install Rear Bracket (B) and secure with stock hardware. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
4. Install M10-1.50 x 20mm Lg. Set Screw into Rear Bracket (B). Tighten completely. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
5. Reinstall Shock with M10-1.50 x 65mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nut. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
6. Tighten all hardware completely.
(installation instructions continue on following page)