Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Polaris RZR Cab Back / Rear Dust Stopper by EMP
If you have a full windshield and drive on a lot of dusty roads this is a must. Made from 3/16" thick Scratch Resistant polycarbonate will ensure it will not rattle. After you mount the "EMP Quick Connect" clamps" for the first time then you can easily remove the cab back by simply removing four thumbscrews. The clamps will remain on your cage until your install the back again. Our "EMP" Logo is etched into the lower area of the plastic.
All of these now come with cut outs for the RZR-S. Please, see the picture of the cut outs. They will come in all of them so they will fit both models. Also, if you have a Cooter Brown Top you will need the transition bar that is pictured.
Polaris RZR Cab Back / Rear Dust Stopper Features:
- Protects your back side from rain and snow.
- Works great for keeping dust out of the passenger area.
- If you have a full windshield and drive on a lot of dusty roads this is a must.
- Made from 3/16" thick Lexan (Polycarbonate), which is much more scratch resistant that the acrylic windshields on the market.
- Attaches with EMP Quick Connect clamps, then you can remove the cab back by simply removing four thumbscrews.
- The clamps will remain on your cage until your install the back again.
- EMP Logo is etched into the lower area of the plastic.
- Does Not Fit: RZR XP900 or RZR-4
- Made in the USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2014 RZR 800
- 2014 RZR 800 S
- 2014 RZR 570
- 2013 RZR 800
- 2013 RZR 800 S
- 2013 RZR 570
- 2012 RZR 800
- 2012 RZR 800 S
- 2012 RZR 570
- 2011 RZR 800
- 2011 RZR 800 S
- 2011 RZR 570
- 2010 RZR 800
- 2010 RZR 800 S
- 2009 RZR 800
- 2009 RZR 800 S