Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Whether your Polaris is parked at camp, home, or a hotel parking lot, a secure locking system is essential for peace of mind. That’s where Extreme Metal Products has you covered. The RZR Anti-Theft Shift Lock is built from hardened and powder-coated steel that bolts under your shifter housing so that both the lock and the housing cannot be removed.
A good lock goes a long way when it comes to your prized Polaris, and this shift lock will do the job without breaking the bank. It’s easily visible to let thieves know they don’t stand a chance, and it works with any padlock you choose. That means less time worrying and more time spent slinging mud, kicking up dirt, taking on new trails, and feeding your inner adrenaline junkie.
2015 RZR 900 and XPlK "Anti-Theft" Shift Lock
Fits; 2015 RZR 900 and 2014-15 XPlK
I. 7 /16" Socket
2. Utility Knife
1. (I) Shift Lock Bracket (black part 12765-0 I)
I. (I) Pad Lock Bracket (yellow part 12765-02)
2. (2) Concave Washers
3. (2) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Min Carriage Bolts
4. (2) 1/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts
5. (1) Logo Sticker
Installation should be done by a qualified technician.
I. Chock the wheels so the vehicle can not move when you move the shifter into neutral.
2. Remove the plastic rivets that hold the plastic housing around the gear shifter so you can remove the housing. Pull the rubber boot out of the housing and set aside for now.
3. Remove both the seats.
4. Remove the gear shifter knob. The cap will pop off the top exposing a torx screw. After you remove the torx screw the knob will slide off the top of the shaft.
5. Using the carriage bolts, concave washers and nuts attach the bracket to the frame as shown. The concave washers will go on the drivers side and the big bracket will go on the passengers side of the frame.