Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The UTV Rhino Grip is designed to mount directly to the Roll Cage of your UTV. No matter the size or angles of your tubing our UTV grip can mount to it (as long as it is round). Then, with the 360 degree rotational feature, along with the 0 to 180 degree tilt feature (increments of 45 degrees), you are able to mount your grip in a variety of settings to accommodate your every need. All of this adjustment is also done without the use of tools; for quick, easy, convenient adaptations of your ever changing needs. Now transporting guns, bows, shovels, weed eaters, you name it, has never been so easy! Sold as a pair
These grips are designed to quickly and easily mount to the Roll Cage of a UTV or any tubing size from Ø7/8” to Ø2.00”! Note: Hardware provided is based on the biggest tube diameter. You may want to cut the excess threads for safety or to prevent damage to your machine.
To tilt the grip simply loosen the adjustment knob, tilt the grip to the angle of your choice, and retighten. Lighter objects ONLY can be carried in the Full-Tilt position. NOTE: Guns/Heavy objects should not be carried in the Full-Tilt position!
Mounting Instructions -
1. Position the UTV Rhino Grip mounting bases on the roll bar/rack where desired.
2. Run the ¼” bolts provided through the main base and through the backer plate. Secure with nylon nut. Repeat three more times.
3. Tighten the (4) ¼”-20 x 2.25” (UTV) or 1.50” (ATV) truss head bolts evenly. Note: Be sure not to over tighten the bolts, as too much torque can over stress the base and cause the grip to fail.
4. Insert the Rhino grip into the mounting base and position as desired. NOTE: Grip can rotate 360° to accommodate any angle of roll bar, and the grip can tilt 0° to 180° at 45° increments.
5. Insert the clip on the round side of the base only and secure the grip to the mounting base.
6. For a custom fit, the grip can be trimmed with a sharp knife.