Brand: Kolpin Powersports
Rhino Grips offer the most-advanced attachment system for transporting gear safely and securely on your ATV or UTV. They are the only gear grips that feature a 360 degree rotating and multi-angle design adjustable without tools!
Rhino Grips' heavy-duty design will keep your firearm or other gear securely in place and cushion it from any jolts or shocks. the unmatched design provides superior gripping power and cushioning support that reduces side-to-side movement. Strong, flexible static grips and rubber straps hold tool and gear of various configurations. The possibilities are endless!Rhino Grips come in a variety of mounting options, from suction cup o fully rotating and adjustable bases making installation a snap regardless of where and how you desire to mount them.
Mounting Instructions -
1. Position the Rhino Grip mounting bases with a metal backer plate on the rack of the ATV where desired.
2. Run the ¼” truss head bolts provided through the main base/metal backer on the rear rack. Place a second metal backer plate under the rack tube and secure with nylon nuts.
3. Tighten the (4) truss head bolts evenly. Note: Be sure not to over tighten the bolts, as too much torque can over stress the base and cause the grip to fail.
4. Place the connector into the doubler plate.
5. Place the M6 black nylon locking nut into the bottom of the connector, so that the nylon part of the nut is facing out towards you.
6. Take the flat head machine screw and tipping the doubler plate so that the connector is facing upwards; start twisting the machine screw until it engages the nut in the connector. Tighten securely.
7. Place the 2 supplied Kolpin emblems over the flat head screw.
8. Insert the doubler plate assembly into the mounting base, already attached to ATV, and position as desired.
9. Secure the double plate assembly to the mounting base using the Kwik clip provided.
10. Insert the Rhino Grips in the desired position on the doubler plate and secure using the Kwik Clips provided. NOTE: Grip can rotate 360° to accommodate any angle, and the grip can tilt 0° to 180° at 45° increments.
NOTE: The Rhino Grip XL Double can be used for many light-duty applications. DO NOT force objects into the grip as over stressing component parts can cause damage that is not immediately noticed. For a custom fit, the grips can be trimmed with a sharp knife. Balancing the weight in each grip is also important for safe operation. For the Ultimate protection in transporting firearms, we recommend using our Ratcheting Rhino Grips or any of our Patented Kolpin Gun Boots and brackets.