Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The Ratcheting Rhino Grips for ATVs by Kolpin were designed to carry guns, bows, fishing poles, ice augers, shovels, rakes, farm tools and much more. Their soft cross pattern rubber grips provide increased cushioning and gripping power for items in a variety of shapes and sizes.
These grips are designed to quickly and easily mount to the Roll Cage of a UTV or Rack of an ATV. They fit tubing sizes from Ø5/8” to Ø2.00”. Note: Hardware provided is based on the biggest tube diameter. You may need to trim the excess threads once installed. Failure to do so may result damage to your machine. Note: The grip can be used in the vertical and horizontal positions.
To rotate the grip simply slide the Kwik Clip out of the grip and rotate to the setting of your choice, Reinsert the clip to secure. Note: Kwik clip can only be inserted on the push button side of the grip.
Mounting Instructions -
1. Position the Ratcheting Rhino Grip mounting base on the roll bar/rack where desired.
2. Run the ¼” bolts provided through the main plastic base, metal backer plate and then through the metal backer plate on the back side of the rack or roll bar. Secure with nylon nut. Repeat three more times. Rubber strips used to create friction on surface to help eliminate the possibility to rotate on the rack/roll bar surface.
3. Tighten the (4) ¼”-20 x 2.25” (UTV) or 1.50” (ATV) truss head bolts evenly. Note: Be sure not to over tighten the bolts, as too much torque can over stress the base and cause the grip to fail.
4. Insert the Ratcheting Rhino Grip into the mounting base and position as desired. NOTE: Grip can rotate 360°.
5. Secure the grip to the mounting base using the plastic Kwik clip provided.
6. Repeat on opposite side of ATV or UTV.
7. Tech Tip: An occasional shot of silicone lubricant will keep grip arms moving freely!