Upgrade your machine with a SuperATV 3" lift kit. This lift kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance by about 3". When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any type of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creek, or sand. You are sure to stand out and out perform.
SuperATV lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the quad and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability. Components are precision cut and zinc plated for extreme durability.
FRONT Keep all stock components removed from machine. Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Raise front of machine off ground, secure with jack stands,and remove Wheels.
2. Remove Tie Rods from Spindles and unscrew from Rack and Pinion.
3. Remove hardware from upper Shocks and pull Shocks from factory Shock Mount.
4. Install Differential Spacers and Tie Rods. See Pages 4 and 5.
5 Install Shock Mount Brackets (G) to factory Shock Mount with M10-1.50 x 60mm Lg. HHCS (B), 25mm Lg. Spacers (D),
and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts (C). See Figs. 1 - 1b.
6. Determine lift and reinstall Shock, into new Shock Mounts (G), with stock hardware. See Fig. 1b.
7. Repeat steps for opposite side. Tighten hardware completely.
Differential Spacers Installation
1 Remove (4) bolts holding Front Differential to Frame.
2. Pry Differential up and slide Differential Spacers underneath Differential. Determine correct hardware,
see “Differential Spacer Kit” below, and secure Differential Spacers. Tighten hardware completely.
Tie Rod Installation (Rack and Pinion shown off machine for clarity)
1. Remove Ball and Socket from Tie Rod and install to Rack and Pinion. Use Loctite. See Fig. 1.
2. Slide Boot over Ball and Socket and onto Rack and Pinion. Use a lubricant to ease installation. See
3. Install Tie Rod Shaft to Ball and Socket. See Fig. 2.
4. Secure Boot with Wire Ties. See Fig. 2.
5. Install opposite end to Spindle with stock hardware.
6. Repeat steps for opposite side.
Sway Bar Link Installation