We are excited to announce that RotopaX Fuel Packs are now available from GearUp2Go.com. As you may recall from a couple of months ago, we had to discontinue sales of the popular Kolpin Powersports Fuel Packs due to strict new government regulations. With Fuel Packs being one of our top-selling items, we couldn't wait long before we finding an alternative. And so we have!
Rotational Molding Provides Superior Results
Due to their patented 3-layer Roto-Molding process and plastic barrier materials, RotopaX are the only EPA and Carb Compliant fuel containers currently available for sale in the US and we are proud to be able to offer them to you here at GearUp2Go.
Made in the USA, RotopaX are Rotational Molded which provides distinct advantages over any blow-molded containers on the market today. Blow-molded products are less expensive to produce, but they tend to color fade, are less durable, and may be prone to additional defects such as leaking.
- Durable: thicker walls and stronger construction helps RotopaX work and play as hard as you do.
- Colorfast: bright colors that are less prone to fading ensure the longest-lasting fuel containers you’ll ever own.
- Leak-Proof: extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket guarantee your spout wont leak or vibrate loose.
- Modular: easily customize 2 Gallon packs to fit your needs with switches between packs taking only seconds.
- Effortless Mounting: utilizes widely-available mounting brackets which make mounting and storing your RotopaX even easier.
Wide Variety of Uses
RotopaX are available in 1 to 4 gallon packs for a variety of uses. Use them for your ATV or UTV or any other number of work and play scenarios such as your RV, Workshop/Factory, Marine, Landscape Maintenance, Home/Farm/Ranch and many, many more!
The Cost Difference
RotopaX are more expensive than the Kolpin Powersports Fuel Packs but the added durability, flexibility and guaranteed leak-proof design make RotopaX well worth the price.
About the Author: J.M. Stickney is a powersports enthusiast working as the Digital Marketing Manager at GearUp2Go. She loves skiing in the winter and cruising on the lake in the summer. She prefers to be outdoors whenever possible and also enjoys writing, reading, running and spending time with her family.