We are looking for powersports enthusiasts that want to share their thoughts, experiences, adventures and more about their UTV, ATV, Watercraft, Snowmobile, Motorcycle or the powersport industry in general. If this sounds like you, then come be a guest blogger for our Powersports Blog and get published!
Each month, we’ll select from the submitted articles or videos and publish them right here on our blog. We’ll also spread the word on our Facebook fan page, Twitter and to our loyal Powersports Blog email subscribers.
It's Easy to Become a Guest Blogger:
- Submit a completed Guest Blogger Application
- Write a powersports related article (must be unique and not published elsewhere) or create a quick video
- Send your first article/video to email@example.com
- OPTIONAL: Upload a 180x180px headshot photo to Flickr for use on your posts and send us the URL to it on Flickr.
Requirements for Written Submissions:
- 300-800 words of an original story that isn’t published elsewhere.
- Include all relevant links (destinations, GearUp2Go pages or products, references) within content.
- No self-promoting links are allowed within the content. Links to your own website, Facebook page, Twitter account etc can be included with your bio. See our Guest Blogger Application for options.
- OPTIONAL: To include pictures with your submission, first upload the photos to Flickr and send us the URLs. We recommend at least 1 photo/image in every post. No more than 4 pictures per submission.
- OPTIONAL: Include short captions for submitted photos.
Requirements for Video Submissions:
- 2-5 minutes of video
- A description, or caption
- Upload your video to YouTube and send us the direct link
We cannot guarantee that we will publish everything that is submitted, but we will contact you within 7 days of receiving your submission to let you know whether or not your content will be posted and the approximate posting date.
Come join us as a Guest Blogger and GET PUBLISHED!
Author, J.M. Stickney is a powersports enthusiast working as the Digital Marketing Manager at GearUp2Go. She loves to ride her Suzuki GSX-R600 on the street or at the track. While not on her bike she spends a lot of time outdoors, writing, reading, running or playing with her family.