SuperATV's heavy duty winch mount plate is designed to withstand the strain of pulling your machine out under the most extreme circumstances. We personally torture test our products to ensure your mount is the last thing you will have to worry about while out in the wilderness.
Every mount is manufactured out of heavy gauge steel and powdercoated black for a long lasting finish. All hardware and complete instructions are included.
76mm x 169mm (3" x 6 5/8")
76mm x 124mm (3" x 4 7/8")
SuperATV 3500 Synthetic Rope Winch : 3500-W-N
SuperATV 4500 Synthetic Rope Winch : 4500-W-N
*NOTE: This winch is not compatible with KFI Brand winch mounts
Complete your Winch Package:
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all components removed from machine.
1. Remove Winch Cover and driver side Shock from machine. See Fig. 1.
2. Install Winch Mount (A) to Frame:
- Place into machine and loosely install M10-1.50 x 35mm Lg. CCHS, M10 Flat Washers, and M10-1.50 Nylock
Nuts into all mounting locations. Do not tighten until all hardware has been installed. See Figs. 2 - 3b.
3. Insert Winch, through driver side of machine, and secure to Winch Mount (A) with hardware included with
Winch. See Figs. 4 - 4b.
4. Install Fairlead Mounts (C) to machine with stock hardware as shown in Figs. 5 - 5a. Note: SuperATV 3500 Lb.
Winch will require flipping of Fairlead Mounts. See Fig. 5a.
5. Install Fairlead (supplied with Winch) to Fairlead Mounts (C) with hardware included with Winch. See Fig. 5b.
6. Install Fairlead Grille (B) to stock locations as shown in Fig. 6; secure with stock hardware.