Upgrade your quad today with a Super ATV lift kit. This kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance by about 2” on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any time of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creed or sand. You are sure to stand out and out perform.
Made from heavy-duty materials, Super ATV lifts are able to handle the most hard-core riding you can put it through. Lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the quad and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability.
Components are precision cut and zinc plated for extreme durability.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all stock hardware removed from machine.
1. Raise front of machine off ground, secure on jack stands, and remove Wheels. Loosen plastic on both
sides as shown. Do not raise too high, as Axles on some models may pull from Lower CV Joint.
2. Remove Lock Nut, Washer, and Plastic Bearing from top of Strut Assembly. Pull top of Strut from
Frame. See Fig. 1.
3. Screw Front Adapter (A) onto Strut and tighten. See Fig. 1a.
4. Reinstall Plastic Bearing and place Strut Assembly in Frame using new Front Adapter Screw and
tighten. See Fig. 1a.
5. Reinstall Top Washer and Lock Nut. See Fig. 1a.
6. Repeat steps for opposite side.
7. Reinstall necessary components and tighten all hardware completely.
1. Raise rear of machine off ground and secure with jack stands and remove Wheels.
2. Remove lower Shocks from A-Arms.
3. Install Rear Brackets (C)(D) to Lower A-Arms with 3/8”-16 x 3/4” Lg. HHCS and 3/8”-16 Nylock Nuts.
- Rear Brackets, Large (C) install to inside of Shock Bracket. See Figs. 2 - 2b.
- Rear Brackets, Small (D) mounts to outside of Shock Bracket. See Figs. 2 - 2b.
- Reinstall Shocks to Rear Brackets (C)(D) with stock hardware. See Figs. 2 - 2b.
4. Remove top (2) bolts from each side of Torsion Bar.
5. Install Hex Spacers (B) on top of exsisting Spacers. Install 3/8”-16 x 3-3/4” Lg. HHCS through
assembly. Ensure that Rubber Bushings go back to original positions. See Fig. 3.
6. Tighten all hardware completely and reinstall Wheels.