Brand: Extreme Metal Products
The Cooter Brown RZR Roof (Black in color) by EMP is made from very rugged and functional polyethylene. This material has proven to be very durable and is the material of choice by most ATV manufacturers. Unlike most factory and aftermarket roofs, the Cooter Brown RZR roof extends all the way to the sides of your RZR's cage for the widest area of coverage possible
The Cooter Brown RZR roof is the most popular UTV roof that we sell at GearUp2go. It is simple, light, and easy to install but is plenty sufficient to keep the sun, rain and debris off of you. This roof from EMP is a great value at under $200 but is still American made and ready for rugged use. Cooter Brown is a product line, so don't let the name confuse you,. This is a black, Cooter Brown RZR Roof.
"Cooter Brown" Polyethylene Top
Fits: RZR800, RZR570, RZR-S, XP900
2. (7) 1/4 x 1-1/2" Black Fender Washers.
3. (7) 1/4-20 Nylon Nuts
4. (7) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Truss Head Bolts
5. (7) 1-3/4" Rubber Coated Straps
6. (7) Rubber Screw Cap .234"ID x .5" lg
7. (2) 10-32 x 1/2" Truss Hd screw
8. (l) LED Light
9. (1) Aluminum Light Housing
1. Using the (4) pre-drilled holes and hardware attach the top to your cage. The big washer will go on top.
2. Use two extra straps are to add to the rear of your top. We suggest on the vertical bars in the rear. Use the last strap in the center of the front. We do not pre-drill these holes because you location may vary depending on your accessones.
3. Using the light housing as a template drill two 3/16" Diameter holes for the light housing, We recommend drilling a 1/32 pilot hole first. We leave this for the customer to drill since it may interfere with other accessories such as stereo's.
4. Bolt the light housing and light to the top with the 10-32 screws.