Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Polaris RZR Full Size Battery Tray allows you to replace the small stock battery with a full-size battery. It is powder-coated black for style and durability. The Polaris RZR battery replacement tray fits conveniently under the driver seat.
We recommend a Polaris RZR battery upgrade to either a full-size Optima or another full-size battery. The Polaris RZR Full Size Battery Tray holds batteries up to 9-7/8" long by 7-1/8" wide by 6-1/2" high. It will also accept an Odyssey PC925 battery.EMP also includes lugs to convert a top post battery to a marine type battery equipped with 5/16" studs on the upper part for your stock battery cables.
DOES NOT FIT: 2008-10 Polaris RZR
NOTE: You must cut out the stock plastic battery tray.
Pictured with an Optima 34/78-980 Red top and an Odyssey PC925 (battery not included).
2010-2011 RZR Battery Tray
1. (1) 11215-01 Battery Tray
2. (1) 11255-03, PC925 Battery Strap
3. (1) 11255-02, Full Size Battery Strap
4. (2) 1/4-20 x 3/4" min. Black Flange Bolts
5. (2) 1/4-20 Nylon Nuts
6. (8) 1/4 x 1 Tek Screw-Self Tapping
7. (2) 5/16 Battery Lug #36221
8. ( 1) Logo Sticker
WATCH THE INSTALL VIDEO ON OURWEBSITE.
1. Cut out the old plastic battery tray under the drivers seat.
2. Install the new battery tray using the 1/4 bolts in the two holes toward the front. Use the self tapping screws for the remaining three holes.
3. Choose the correct battery strap for your battery and fasten it with the self tapping screws.