Polaris RZR Door by SuperATV
SuperATV offers New full metal doors.These doors are non-suicide style allowing a great fit and easy in and out access to your machine. The secure latch prevents them from accidentally opening while driving down the trail. Sturdy steel construction is powder coated and features an adjustable cable for smooth operation. The door handle is designed for easy access even while wearing thick gloves.Installation is easy with our 100% bolt-on design. Add SuperATV Door Pads to the top of the door for a comfortable, ergonomic ride.
Polaris RZR Door by SuperATV Feature:
- Opens wide for easy in and out access.
- Secure latch to ensure door remains closed while in use.
- Can be used with or without factory side bars.
- Heavy duty, powder coated steel construction.
- 100% Bolt on installation.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2014 RZR XP 900
- 2014 RZR 800
- 2014 RZR 800 XC
- 2014 RZR 800 S
- 2014 RZR 570
- 2013 RZR XP 900
- 2013 RZR 800
- 2013 RZR 800 S
- 2013 RZR 570
- 2012 RZR XP 900
- 2012 RZR 800
- 2012 RZR 800 S
- 2012 RZR 570
- 2011 RZR XP 900
- 2011 RZR 800
- 2011 RZR 800 S
- 2011 RZR 570
- 2010 RZR 800
- 2010 RZR 800 S
- 2009 RZR 800
- 2009 RZR 800 S
When installing, do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
- Install Door Spacers (F) and Mounting Brackets (C) as shown in Fig. 1 with 3/8”-24 x 2” Lg. HHCS and 3/8”-16 Nylock Nuts.
- Install Driver Door (B) to Frame as shown in Fig. 2. with stock hardware.
- Secure Driver Door (B) to Floor area as shown in Fig. 2a with stock hardware.
- Install Driver Door (B) to Mounting Bracket (C) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 3.
- Repeat necessary steps for opposite side.
- Before tightening hardware completely:
- Align Doors to machine and ensure that no binding occurs while opening and closing.
- Verify that Latches engage and disengage properly.