Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Polaris RZR Battery Tray by EMP is made from 14-gauge steel and powder coated for durability. Use this tray to replace the small stock battery with a deep cell battery. Mounts easily to the frame of your Polaris RZR using the existing factory-drilled holes. Help increase the battery life of your vehicle by making room for a larger, deep cell battery with this Polaris RZR Battery Tray! Few things are worse than a dead battery out on the trails, adding this battery tray to your machine will help you avoid the risk of being stranded by allowing you to install a deep cell battery.
Pictured with an Optima 34/78-980 Red Top Battery (not included).
RZR Battery Tray
Fits: Polaris RZR
9-7 /8"x 7-1/8" X 6-3/4"
1. Battery Tray
2. Top Strap
3. (2) #14 Tek Screws
4. (2) 1 /4-20 x I" Screws -Hex Head
5. (2) 1/4" USS Flat Washers
6. (2) 5/16" Battery Lug #36221
I. Using a hack saw. Cut out your old battery
tray (see fig)
2. Slide battery tray into area.
3. Secure front with TEK screws (if necessary)
4. Secure strap using 1/4 bolts.
5. Using old bolts from original strap, bolt
tray into place