This Polaris RZR 900 windshield is made from high-quality 1/4-inch polycarbonate and features a scratch-resistant hard coating on each side for added protection. A rubber seal along the bottom rim is contoured and made to fit the Polaris RZR hood without scratching or leave airflow gaps.
The windshield can be maneuvered into several positions to allow for the best angles for ventilation, visibility, and protection from debris. This 1/4-inch Makrolon AR windshield is far stronger than standard acrylic UTV windshields. The tough polycarbonate construction is scratch resistant and hard coated on both sides to resist scratches for years to come. The kit includes all of the hardware and instructions required for installation.
Also fits Polaris RZR 1000 models!
Will not fit any machine with the interactive digital display. This includes, but is not limited to, the Fox, Desert, Turbo Silver, and XC editions.
RZR Windshield Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off RZR Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted:
1. Install (4) Clamps (F) to Lower Windshield (B) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS and M6 Washers.
See Fig. 1.
- Install Right/Left Supports (G)(H) to Lower Windshield (B) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS, M6
Washers, and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 1 - 1a.
- Secure Right/Left Supports (G)(H) to Clamps (F) with M8-1.25 x 15mm Lg. BHCS. See Fig. 1a.
2. Install provided Hood Seal to Lower Windshield (B). See Fig. 1.
3. Install Catch, part of Latch Assembly (D), to Lower Windshield (B); place Latch Support (J) on
bottom section of Lower Windshield (B) and secure with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS and M6-1.0
Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 1a - 1b.
4. Install Lower Windshield (B) to Roll Cage with bolts included with Clamps (F). See Figs. 1b - 2.
- Install provided Gasket to Lower Windshield (B). See Fig. 2.
5. Install Pivot Blocks (E) to Upper Windshield (A) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS, M6 Washers, and
M6-1.0 Jam Nuts. See Fig. 3a.
5. Install Handle and Support, part of Latch Assembly (D), to Upper Windshield (A) with M6-1.0 x
20mm Lg. BHCS and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 3.
6. Assemble Gas Strut (C) and Support (K) to Clamp (F) and set aside. See Fig. 3b. Repeat for
7. Install Gas Strut Assembly created in Step 6:
- Secure Support (K) and Clamp (F) to Pivot Block (E) with M8 Shoulder Bolt. See Fig. 4.
8. Install Upper Windshield (A) to Roll Cage with bolts included with Clamps (F). See Fig. 5.
9. Secure Gas Struts (C) to Pivot Blocks (E) with M8 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 5.
10. Align Windshield assembly to machine making sure that Seal, on Lower Windshield (B), is in
contact with Hood. See Fig. 2.
11. Tighten hardware completely.