Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. With many protection and tint options to choose from, each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design. Our tinted and non-tinted, scratch resistant, 1/4” thick AR Makrolon is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. We’ve also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use.
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility
- Insert Clamps into slots in Windshield. Wrap straps around Cage and through Clamps.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry