Polaris RZR 900/1000 Full Windshield Clear Tint Scratch Resistant by SuperATV
Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. With many protection and tint options to choose from, each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design. Our tinted and non-tinted, scratch resistant, 1/4” thick AR is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. We’ve also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use.
Polaris RZR 900/1000 Full Windshield Clear Tint Scratch Resistant Feature:
- 1/4” AR abrasion resistant polycarbonate available with and without tint.
- Windshields are hard coated on both sides for extreme durability.
- Protects against chemical and UV attack.
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal for a great fit.
- Easy to install – comes with all necessary hardware and instructions.
- Can be used with soft or hard tops.
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2018 RZR XP Turbo
- 2018 RZR XP Turbo 4
- 2018 RZR XP 1000
- 2018 RZR 1000 S
- 2018 RZR 900
- 2018 RZR 900 XC
- 2018 RZR 900 S
- 2017 RZR XP Turbo
- 2017 RZR XP Turbo 4
- 2017 RZR XP 1000
- 2017 RZR 1000 S
- 2017 RZR 900
- 2017 RZR 900 XC
- 2017 RZR 900 S
- 2016 RZR XP Turbo
- 2016 RZR XP Turbo 4
- 2016 RZR XP 1000
- 2016 RZR XP 1000 4
- 2016 RZR 1000 S
- 2016 RZR 900
- 2016 RZR 900 XC
- 2016 RZR 900 S
- 2015 RZR 1000
- 2015 RZR 1000 S
- 2015 RZR 1000 4
- 2015 RZR 900
- 2015 RZR 900 XC
- 2015 RZR 900 S
- 2014 RZR XP 1000
- 2014 RZR XP 1000 4
- Insert Clamps into slots in Windshield. Wrap straps around Cage and through Clamps.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.