Polaris RZR 900/1000 Front Full Windshield (Scratch Resistant)
Help protect you and your passenger with this scratch resistant windshield. Helps provide protection from sticks and other flying debris while out on the trail. This SuperATV Polaris RZR 900/1000 full windshield is easy to install and comes complete with all hardware and instructions needed to complete the installation.
SuperATV’s new full windshield is the best windshield on the market. We started with the strongest, thickest, most scratch resistant material. The industry leading 1/4” thick AR Makrolon is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. The material is hard coated on both sides to provide scratch resistance for years of use.
Polaris RZR 900/1000 Front Full Windshield (Scratch Resistant) Features:
- Strong, durable polycarbonate scratch resistant construction
- Constructed of 1/4” Makrolon® AR abrasion resistant polycarbonate which features a proprietary hardcoat technology on both sides that offers protection against chemical and UV attack
- Easy to install
- Can be used with Soft Top or Hard Top
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal for a great fit and seal
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2018 RZR XP 1000
- 2018 RZR 1000 S
- 2018 RZR 900 XC
- 2018 RZR 900 S
- 2017 RZR XP 1000
- 2017 RZR 1000 S
- 2017 RZR 900 XC
- 2017 RZR 900 S
- 2016 RZR XP 1000
- 2016 RZR XP 1000 4
- 2016 RZR 1000 S
- 2016 RZR 900
- 2016 RZR 900 XC
- 2016 RZR 900 S
- 2015 RZR 1000
- 2015 RZR 1000 S
- 2015 RZR 1000 4
- 2015 RZR 900
- 2015 RZR 900 XC
- 2015 RZR 900 S
- 2014 RZR XP 1000
- 2014 RZR XP 1000 4
- Insert Clamps into slots in Windshield. Wrap straps around Cage and through Clamps.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
- Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand washing soap are recommended.
- To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.