Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Protect your expensive Rubber CV Boots with these thick aluminum CV Boot Guards. They will also protect your A-arms. Don’t let a stick ruin your day or weekend of riding. We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year.Therefore,pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.
#12772 A-Arm Guards 2015-16 RZR 900-S (60" wide) and 2016 General
All installs should be done by a trained professional.
1. (2) Front Guards (LH & RH)
2. (4) Clamps (45 degree corners)
3. ( 4) 1/4-20 x l" Flange Head Bo.Its
4. ( 4) I /4-20 x 3/4" Flange Head Bolts
5. (8) 1/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts
I. (2) Rear Guards (LH & RH)
2. (8) 1/4-20 x 2-1/4" Flange Head Bolts
3. (8) I /4-20 x 3/4" Flange Head Bolts
4. (4) 5/16" USS Flat Washers
5. (16) 1/4 Nylon Nuts
6. (I) Logo Sticker
Set the parking brake.
1. .Jack up the front and remove the wheels. (Note: Guards can be installed without removing the wheels, but this does make the installation considerably more difficult.) 2. Attach the guards to the front a-arms using the clamps and hardware provided. (2) bolts and nuts are to be used in the holes closest to the wheel, and use the clamps and remaining nuts and bolts on the further side. Do not tighten yet.
3. Turn your steering wheel all the way to the right and left and making sure the guards do not rub against the wheels. Adjust if necessary, then tighten the hardware.
1. .Jack up the rear and remove the wheels.
2. Attach the guards using the longer bolts where necessary (4 per side), and the washers provided for the slotted hole (1 each side). Do not tighten the bo.lts completely until all are installed and lined up properly. Then tighten all hardware.
When installing these on the General you will be using the two additional brackets supplied. One will go on each side in the rear. The will hold the guard to the rear square tube on the rear Aarm.
These will be used in place of two of the other longer bolts that would go through a hole in the A-arm on the RZR ..