Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while out on the trail with SuperATV’s rear windshields - the best off road windshield on the market.Available with tint or without,each rear windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction.Our non-tinted versions are constructed of super strong,scratch resistant 1/4” thick AR, it’s much stronger than your average UTV windshield.We’ve also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating each windshield on both sides for years of use.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo
or hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.