Scratch resistant hard coating on both sides of the 1/4-inch polycarbonate construction makes this Polaris RZR 1000 Rear Window extremely durable.
Whether you have a hard or soft top on your Polaris RZR, this tinted rear windshield can provide additional protection from the sun, rain, and debris. The 1/4-inch polycarbonate construction makes it more durable than the average UTV rear windshield. A hard coating applied to both sides of the windshield adds scratch resistance to provide you with years of use. Super easy to install too! Includes all necessary hardware and instructions for a painless installation process!
*Hardware may need assembly: Install Insert into Rubber Grommet
and wrap Rubber Protector around Clamp.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.
- Install Clamps around Roll Bars.
- Insert (1) Bolt and (1) Washer through each Rubber Grommet in Windshield.
- Use Nut to secure Windshield to Clamp.