Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Adding a rear window to your Polaris RZR XP 1000 prevents dust swirl and provides additional protection from snow or rain, especially when combined with a front windshield. This Polaris RZR 1000 rear window is made of 3/16" thick Polycarbonate, which is more scratch resistant than other acrylic Polaris RZR rear windshields on the market.
The Polaris RZR 1000 Rear Window attaches easily with EMP Fast Straps without tools. The Fast Straps won't rust, rattle, or leave marks on your roll cage. They also allow for quick removal of your cab back for times when added airflow or bed access is desired. Each Polaris RZR 1000 Rear Window includes spacers so that the rear window is never setting directly against the cage. This helps to eliminate added noise. Made in the USA.
RZR XPlK Cab Back
Fits: 2014-16 RZR XPlOOO and XPlK-4
1. (1) Polycarbonate Cab Back
1. (8) Rubber Fast Straps (11651)
2. (2) Metal Quick Clamps (9881)
3. (4) 1-1/4" OD x 1/4" ID Washers-Black
4. (2) 1/4-20 x 2-1/4" Flange Bolts-Black
5. (2) Spacers (5/16 x 1-1/8" Coupling Nuts)
6. (1) Logo Sticker
Note: Depending on your top you can use either the Rubber
Fast Straps or the Metal quick clamps in the top two
holes. If you are using the EMP Aluminum top you will
want to use the metal clamps on the top so you can remove
the thumbscrews to take the back off.
1. Install the Fast Straps to the poly cab back. Do not
tighten the screws yet. Leave loose until you are
2. The slots on the inside of the cab back are for straps
to wrap around the horizontal tube on your cage.
You will need to use the spacers between the cab
back and the rubber straps (see fig. 3).
3. Once, everything in in place you can tighten the bolts
on the straps.