Customize your RZR 1000 with a rear bumper from SuperATV. This unique and aggressive design is carefully crafted to follow the contour of your machine. It provides a sleek and stylish look while giving you ultimate protection for your tail lights, exhaust, and bed. This rugged bumper features a UV resistant, powder coated finish that’s long lasting and compliments the cage and body. Multiple colors are available to match your machine. Constructed of 1.75” heavy duty tubing, its bolt-on mounting style is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware and instructions.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all components removed from machine.
1. Remove stock Bumper if applicable. See Figs. 1 - 1b.
2. Remove Rear Fascia. See Fig. 2.
3. Drill through Frame as shown in Fig. 3. Hole to be straight and large enough to accept Ø10mm Bolt.
See Fig. 3. Repeat for opposite side.
- Reinstall Rear Fascia.
4. Install Upper Half to new holes drilled into Frame with M10-1.50 x 75mm Lg. HHCS, M10 Lock
Washers, and M10 Flat Washers. See Fig. 4.
5. Install Lower Half to Frame with stock hardware. See Fig. 5.
- Reinstall Radius Arms at this time.
6. Join halfs together with M10-1.50 x 30mm Lg. SHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 6.
7. Align to machine and tighten all hardware.