This full-size Polaris Ranger Tip Out Windshield is built from a durable polycarbonate material and is hard coated on each side to resist scratches from branches and debris. The lower seal is contoured to the hood of the Polaris Ranger XP 900 and uses a rubber seal to ensure a perfect fit.
Protect yourself and your passengers from flying debris, the wind, and rain with this full-size Polaris Ranger XP 900 windshield. This product is the perfect deterrent to help keep your riders comfortable, no matter what the trail throws at them!
This flip windshield can be set in multiple positions allowing you to select your optimal setting for comfort, visibility, and protection. It is simple to install and comes with all the needed hardware and instructions. Capable of use with both hard and soft tops, this Polaris Ranger Tip Out windshield pairs perfectly with just about any roof on the market -- we suggest considering the Polaris Ranger 900 Full Size Plastic Roof by SuperATV.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry
Install Seal to Windshield (A) as shown:
seal shown off for clarity only.
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.
To avoid binding when opening and closing Windshield, align Hinges before tightening hardware.
Place Strut Clamp (E) and Left Strut Bracket (G) around Cab Frame as shown.
- Secure with hardware shown.
Extra hands are recommended for following steps:
- Close Windshield (A).
- Ensure that Windshield (A) is aligned to machine and Seal is in contact with Dash and Cage Frame as
- Tighten all hardware completely.
- Close Windshield (A).
- Ensure that Windshield (A) is aligned to machine and Seal is in contact with Dash as shown.
- Mark location of Clamps (D) onto Dash.
- Open Windshield (A).
- Remove Dash and drill holes where Clamp (D) hardware will install.
Catch (D) installation continued
- Secure Clamps (D) with hardware shown. Tighten hardware completely and reinstall Dash to