Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Full-Size Polaris Ranger Rear Bumper by Extreme Metal Products is manufactured from strong, durable 1/8-inch American steel and is laser cut for a perfect fit! Designed to replace your stock bumper, it installs easily in minutes utilizing the same bolt locations as the factory bumper. This Full-Size Polaris Ranger Rear Bumper rotates along with the bed too, so it won’t interfere with dumping and unloading!
Protect the rear of your vehicle with this Full-Size Polaris Ranger Rear Bumper by ordering today!
Note: Does NOT fit the Mid-Size Polaris Rangers
Ranger Extreme Rear Bumper Fits: 2005-2013 Full Size Ranger 500, 700, 800 and Crew.
1. Rear Bumper
2. (2) Mounting Brackets (LH and RH)
3. (8) 3/8-16 x l" Carriage Bolts
4. ( 4) 3/8-16 x 1.75" Hex Hd. Bolts
5. (12) 3/8-16 Flange Hex Nuts
6. (2) 3/8 X 1" Self Threading Bolts
Installation ( 4x4, Crew and XP):
1. Using carriage bolts supplied mount the mounting brackets inside the mounting channels under the cargo bed (rear flanges should be towards the outside of the vehicle). 2. Bolt the bumper to the brackets using the remaining carriage bolts.
3. Using only two of the 1 ¾" bolts to mount the bracket to the tubing under the cargo box. You will need to drill two .380" dia holes in the tubing using the bumper assembly as a template.
WARNING: Do not ever use bumper for a tie down or for tow hook. Bumper could or bed could tilt resulting in serious injury or death.