Brand: High Lifter
Polaris Ranger 800 Rear Lower Control Arm Kit by High Lifter
Tired of getting hung up on roots, rocks, and in deep ruts? The High Lifter Pro Series Arched Rear Lower A-Arms for Polaris Ranger models gives you additional clearance in the rear of your ride.
The Pro Series Arched Rear Lower A-Arms for Polaris Ranger models significantly increase your ground clearance compared to straight factory rear A-Arms and some after-market straight lower A-Arm designs.
Polaris Ranger 800 Rear Lower Control Arm Kit Features:
- Made from heavy-duty 1 1/8” steel tubing and powder-coated black,
- High Lifter's Rear Lower A-Arms use factory bushings for an easy install!
- Each lower A-Arm also features the High Lifter name laser-cut so your riding buddies know you mean business.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2014 Ranger Crew Diesel
- 2014 Ranger Crew 800
- 2014 Ranger 800 (Fullsize)
- 2013 Ranger Crew Diesel
- 2013 Ranger Crew 800
- 2013 Ranger 800 (Fullsize)
- 2012 Ranger Diesel
- 2012 Ranger Crew 800
- 2012 Ranger 800
- 2011 Ranger Crew 800
- 2011 Ranger 800
- 2011 RZR 800