Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Polaris Ranger One-Piece Top (Fits: Full-Size Rangers with PRO-FIT Cage) By EMP
If the top of your PRO-FIT Cage measures about 54" wide across the top of the cage this will fit. If yours measure about 51" then you have a Mid-Size Ranger and should see P/N 13020. The PRO-FIT cage is the non-round tube or often called profile tube. Both the Full-Size and Mid-Size Rangers use this style tubing. If you want an aluminum top see P/N: 12044.
Add protection and comfort with this stylish and durable top. Its lightweight, durable and provides protection from the rain and sun. It will work with most aftermarket cab components. Installs in minutes without any cutting or drilling.
One-Piece Top Features:
- Made from thick .188” Polyethylene.
- Protects from the rain and sun.
- Front and rear gutters divert water to the sides.
- Top Gutters divert water to the rear gutter.
- Will work with most doors and windshields.
- No Drilling required.
- Installs in minutes.
- Drop down area in the front makes a great place to mount up to a 20" Light bar.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2018 Ranger XP 1000
- 2018 Ranger XP 900
- 2018 Ranger XP 570 (Fullsize - Profile Bars)
- 2018 Ranger Diesel
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
- 2017 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 570 (Fullsize - Profile Bars)
- 2017 Ranger Diesel
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 (Fullsize - Profile Bars)
- 2016 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger XP 900
- 2015 Ranger 570 (Full Sized)