Help protect you and your passenger from flying debris and shifting material whether you’re riding, working or racing with this rear windshield from SuperATV. Constructed of industry leading 1/4” thick AR Makrolon, it is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. The material is hard coated on both sides to provide scratch resistance for years of use. This SuperATV Polaris Ranger Fullsize 570/900 rear windshield comes complete with all hardware and instructions needed for an easy installation. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
install (1) piece of Seal across top of Windshield (A)
install (1) piece of Seal to sides and bottom of Windshield (A)
install Pivot Braces and Channel Brackets to Windshield
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or
hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.