Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. With many protection and tint options to choose from, each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design. Our tinted and non-tinted, scratch resistant, 1/4” thick AR Makrolon is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. We’ve also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use. If you don’t need the extra protection, we also offer a non-scratch resistant option with a dark tint.
All SuperATV windshields comes complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or
hand washing soap are recommended.
3.To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.
SuperATV does not recommend keeping Windshield installed
while transporting on an open air trailer.
Half Windshield: for Polaris Ranger®
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.