Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This stylish Polaris Ranger Midsize Roof is thermoformed from 3/16-inch thick polyethylene to provide durability! It installs easily and quickly to your roll cage with rubber-coated straps. The one-piece design of this plastic Polaris Ranger Midsize Roof provides seamless protection against leaks. The innovative design of this hard top features contoured channels to help redirect rain away from the rider!
The stylish textured black design and 3/16-inch polyethylene material make this roof rugged and durable! Made in America by Extreme Metal Products, based in Cleveland, OH!
Mid-Size Ranger "Cooter Brown" Top
Fits: 2010-2014 Mid-Size Only
1. (1) Mid-Size Top (12507)
2. ( 6) 1-3/4" Diameter Wide Rubber Coated Straps
3. (3) 1/4-20 x 2-1/4" Flange Bolts-Black
4. (4) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Truss Head Screws-Black
5. (7) Rubber Screw Cap-Black
6. (7) 1-1/4" x 1/4" Black Fender Washer-Black
7. (7) 1/4" Nylon Flange Nuts
8. (3) 5/16" x 1-1/8" Long Coupling Nut Spacers
9. (1) Logo Sticker
1. Bolt the front of the top to the cage using the straps, 1" long bolts, 1-1/4" washers, and nylon nuts. The large washers will go on the top. Do not tighten yet.
NOTE: It is recommended to put a strap in the center too. The hole will have to be drilled. The reason it is not put in already is it could interfere with other accessories such as stereos or mirrors etc. Therefore, we recommend drilling it at assembly.
2. Bolt the rear of the top to the cross bar using the straps, 2-1/4" long bolts, coupling nut spacers, nylon nuts, and 1-1/4" washers (see the picture). Do not tighten yet.
3. Once you have everything in the correct location tighten all the hardware.
4. Put the rubber screw caps over all the exposed bolts.