EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Power Steering Kit is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
*Pricing mentioned in video reflects 2015 pricing which is no longer offered by the manufacturer. The price shown at the top of the page is the lowest retail price offered by the manufacturer, and cannot be found elsewhere for less.
Removal, See Figs. 1 - 4: Keep all components removed from machine.
- Remove Steering Wheel.
- Tilt Hood back.
- Remover Cover and Dash (unplug any switches and wiring). See Fig. 1.
- Remove Upper Steering Column Cover and Boot. See Fig. 1a.
- Remove Steering Shaft from Rack and Pinion. See Fig. 2.
- Remove hardware from lower portion of Tilt Adjustor. See Fig. 3.
- Remove Tilt Steering Assembly. See Fig. 4.
- Remove Steering Shaft from machine. See Fig. 4.
- Transfer Bushings from Steering Shaft to Upper Shaft (B).
(removal illustrations continue on following pages)
Installation: Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Install Lower Shaft (C) to Rack and Pinion with provided hardware. See Fig. 1.
2. Locate (2) holes in Frame as shown in Fig. 2.
- Install Support (F) with M8-1.25 x 55mm Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 2.
3. Install Motor (K) to Motor Mount (A) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS. See Figs. 3 - 3a.
4. Install Motor Mount/Motor assembly onto Lower Shaft (C) and secure with provided hardware.
See Fig. 4.
5. Secure Motor Mount (A) to Support (F) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts.
See Figs. 4 - 5.
6. Insert Upper Shaft (B) into Tilt Steering Assembly: See Fig. 6.
- Secure Upper Shaft (B) to Motor (K) with provided hardware. See Fig. 6b.
- Reinstall Tilt Steering Assembly with stock hardware. See Fig. 6a.
7. Install ECU (J) to ECU Mount (D) with M6-1.0 x 16mm Lg. HHCS. See Fig. 7.
- Locate hole in Frame as shown in Fig. 7a.
- Install ECU Mount (D) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25 Nylock Nut. See Fig. 7b.
8. Plug in Wiring Harness (L) to ECU (J) and make connections. See Wiring Details, page 11.
9. Tighten all hardware completely and reverse applicable steps taken during “Removal
(Wiring Details continue on following page)
Wiring Details continued
Except for Accessory Lead, Terminal Block does not come wired from factory.
- Installer can run #8 or larger negative and positive wires from Battery to Terminal Block and connect.
- Connect Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Terminal Block.
- Route Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Battery and connect.
If an accessory is factory installed (Winch, Lights, etc.) then Terminal Block may be wired. Connect
Black (-) and Red (+) wires from Wire Harness (L) to Terminal Block.