Upgrade your machine with a SuperATV 2" lift kit. This lift kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance by about 2" on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any type of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creek, or sand. You are sure to stand out and out perform.
SuperATV lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the quad and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability. Components are precision cut and zinc plated for extreme durability.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all components removed.
1. Raise front of machine off ground, secure with jack stands and remove Wheels.
2. Disconnect Tie-Rods from Struts.
3. Use straps to support A-Arms and remove Shocks from Shock Mount.
4. Install Lift Spacers (B) as shown in Figs. 1 - 1a.
5. Reinstall Shocks with stock components. See Fig. 1a.
6. Tighten hardware completely.
1. Raise rear of machine off ground, secure with jack stands, remove Wheels, disconnect Sway Bar,
and remove Shocks.
2. Install Rear Spring Spacers (A) to Shocks. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
3. Reinstall Shocks and Sway Bar with stock hardware.
4. Tighten hardware completely.
(illustrations on following pages)