Polaris Ranger Mid-Size Headache Rack by SuperATV
Help protect yourself and your passengers in your Polaris Ranger! Our Ranger Midsize Headache Rack is made of light weight aluminum and features a powder coated finish. The rear window protection screen consists of heavy duty louvered planks, providing protection from anything in your bed and keeping the sun off your back while maintaining visibility.With our reversible diamond plate header you get to choose if you want the rugged look of diamond plating or the sleek look of flat powder coated aluminum.The headache rack comes with quick release latches to attach or remove, and folds down easily for your convenience.
Polaris Ranger Mid-Size Headache Rack Feature:
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
- Powder coated finish.
- Heavy Duty louver design deflects direct sunlight while maintaining visibility.
- Reversible diamond plate header lets you choose your style.
- Protects the cab of your vehicle.
- Includes all necessary hardware for simple bolt-on installation.
- Quick release latches allow you to remove it in minutes.
- Folds down for convenience.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2018 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2018 Ranger 500/570 (Midsize)
- 2017 Ranger ETX
- 2017 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2017 Ranger 500/570 (Midsize)
- 2016 Ranger ETX
- 2016 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2016 Ranger 570 (Midsize)
- 2015 Ranger ETX
- 2015 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2015 Ranger 570 (Midsize)
- Install Tie Downs and Bushing to Left Bracket.
- Repeat for Right Bracket.
- Install Brackets to Cargo Bed as shown.
- Install Headache Rack to Brackets with hardware shown.
- Secure Headache Rack to Brackets with hardware shown
- Install Bumper Inserts into Cargo Box.