Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Make sure you protect those CV boots with a new A-arm gaurds by Extreme Metal Products.These CV boot garuds are all steel and super strong for the ultimate protection for your Ranger 570 and Ranger 570 crew.
2014, 2015 Ranger 570 Mid-Size, A-Arm Guards
PIN 12726-AL (Aluminum)
1. (2) Front Guards (LH & RH)
2. (2) Rear Guards (LH & RH)
3. (6) Special Size Round Pipe Clamp
4. (4) Square Clamp
5. (15) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Flange Hd Bolts
6. (15) 14-20 Nylon Nuts
7. (15) 1/4 Flat Washer
1. Remove the stock plastic guards and save the bolts.
2. Using the stock bolts install the front guards do not tighten yet.
3. Using the round clamps, bolts, washers and nuts (3 per side) attach the guard to the Aarms. You will put the nut and washer on the inside.
4. Turn your wheels and make sure it does not rub and then tighten all bolts.
1. Attach the rear guards to the a-arm using the two holes in the small end of the a-arms. See the last photo. Do not tighten yet.
2. Now, using the square clamps, bolts, washers, and nuts (2 per side) repeat the same process as you did on the front guards.
3. Tighten all bolts.