Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield - the best off-road windshield on the market. Each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design.
Our 1/4” thick AR Makrolon is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. We’ve also beefed up the scratch resistance by hard coating this style windshield on both sides for years of use.
All SuperATV windshields comes complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze.
SuperATV does not recommend keeping Windshield installed while transporting on an open air trailer.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or
hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.
Assemble Vents (R)(L) to Windshield with hardware shown.
install Thumb Screw though each Vent and into factory installed Captive Nut.
1. Insert Mount Clamps into Windshield.
2. Wrap around vehicle Roll Bar and secure.
3. Ensure that Seal is in contact with vehicle Hood.