These Polaris Ranger Full-Size Doors are engineered with performance, strength, style and functionality.The outside aluminum skin is lightweight and three bend design for aesthetically contoured to flow with the line of your Ranger.The rugged aluminum frame has two mounting points for extreme durability.The black powder coated finish adds durability.The SuperATV R Series automotive style latches are strategically placed to ensure maximum comfort throughout your ride.This latch system features a slam shut latch that leaves your worry free from your door opening while out on the tough terrain and riding trails.The pre-assembled design makes for a quick and easy install. Add safety, comfort and style to your Polaris Ranger Full-Size with these set of two Black Doors.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Remove Side Nets and hardware from Roll Cage. See Fig. 1.
2. Remove hardware from Floor as shown in Fig. 1a.
3. Secure Passenger Side Door (A) to Roll Cage with stock hardware or M8-1.25 x 25mm Lg. SHCS.
See Fig. 2.
- Secure Passenger Side Door (A) to Floor with M6-1.0 x 30mm Lg. Bolts. See Fig. 3.
4. Assemble Striker Support (E) to Stricker Bracket, Passenger (F) with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS
and M8-1.25 Nuts. See Fig. 4.
2016 models will not use Striker Support (E) ; do not install.
- Install Shoulder Bolt and M8 Sealing Washer to Stricker Bracket, Passenger (F). See Fig. 4.
- Install assembly to Frame with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg. FHCS. See Fig. 4.
5. Repeat steps for opposite side.
6. Before tightening hardware completely, align Doors to machine and ensure that no binding occurs
while opening and closing.
Remove Side Nets from both sides of machine