Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Protect your CV joints from branch damage with these aluminum Polaris Ranger CV boot guards and a-arm guards. They are CNC cut from 1/8-inch thick 5052 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
This set of front and rear Polaris Ranger CV boot guards help protect your Polaris Ranger from brush, rocks and other debris. The kit includes all the required mounting hardware and can be installed in minutes without any cutting or drilling. CNC cutting ensures a perfect fit every time.
Ranger XP900 and XPlOOO CV Guards (not RZR XP900)
P/N: 12007-AL & 12008-ST
Installation should be done by a Professional Technician.
I. (2) Front CV Guards (Right and Left)
2. (2) Rear CV Guards
3. (4) Square Style Clamp for Rear (P/N: 12007-05)
4. (4) I" Radiused Clamps for Front (45 degree notched corners)
5. (6) 1/4-20 x 2-1/4" Flange Bolt-Black Zinc
6. (9) I /4-20 x 3/4" Flange Bolt-Black Zinc
7. (5) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Flange Bolt-Black Zinc (used on 2014 models only)
8. (36) I /4" Flat Washers
9. (18) l/4"NylonNuts I 0. (I) Logo Sticker
Set Parking Brake before starting. You can mount them without removing the wheels but it may be easier with the wheels removed.
I. Each front guard will use (2) I" Radiused Clamps on the wide end of the guard. The clamps will go on the inside and around the control arm as pictured. You will use the 1/4-20 x 3/4" bolts, washers, and nylon nuts to bolt the clamps in place. The outer end will attach with (2) longer bolts, nuts and washers per side. The longer bolts wi 11 go up through the existing holes in the control arm. Put the nuts on the top side so the bolts do not hang up on stick etc. You can use a washer on both the top and bottom.
2. Attach the rear with the square shaped clamps and remaining hardware. The clamps will go around the square tube similar to the front using the same hardware. Again, you will use the longer bolts and hardware to attach the outer end of the rear guards. NOTE: The rear guards are the same part for the passenger and driver's sides.