Protect yourself from the sun and rain with this Polaris Ranger 800 XP roof by SuperATV. Simple clamps allow for easy installation with the stock roll cage, giving you more time for riding and less time in the shop tinkering! Shield yourself and your passengers from whatever the skies throw your way with this durable hard top by SuperATV.
This plastic roof for the Polaris Ranger helps protect you and your passengers from the elements while maintaining a rugged look for your UTV. The Polaris Ranger 800 XP roof stylish design gives your machine that "custom look" other riders would be envious of! The basic clamps engineered by SuperATV allows you to install or remove this high-quality roof in minutes!
Note: This roof is will not work properly on machines with flip windshields.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Place Roof Half (B) on top of machine followed by Roof Half (A).
If installing on Bobcat 3400 models, proceed to page 3.
2. Place Tube Clamps (C) around Roll Bar. Attach Roof (A)(B) to Tube Clamps (C) using (6) each M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. PHMS, M6 Fender Washers, and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 1 - 1b. Note: Center holes do not use Fender Washers.
3. Tighten hardware completely.
4. Secure Roof Halfs (A)(B) together with (2) each M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. PHMS, M6 Flat Washers, and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts.
5. Drill (2) Ø1/4” holes through Roof Halfs (A)(B) and join together with (1) M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. PHMS (D), (2) M6 Flat Washers, and (1) M6-1.0 Nylock Nut for each hole. See Fig. 2.
If installing on Bobcat 3400 models, forward mounting locations will require modification. See below.
1. Measure over, approximately 2” towards center of machine, from original mounting hole. Original front mounting locations will not work; Tube Clamps (C) will interfere with Roll Bar.
2. Mark and drill new mounting hole. Repeat for opposite side.