This flip windshield is full-size and scratch-resistant thanks to a durable polycarbonate material. The contoured lower seal is made from rubber and fits the hood of the Polaris Ranger perfectly.
Protect your passengers from flying wind, debris, and rain with this full-size polycarbonate windshield for the Polaris Ranger. Additional scratch resistance is provided by a hard coating on both sides of the windshield. The lower rubber seal helps create a snug hood fit.
This flip windshield can be set in multiple positions allowing you to select your optimal setting for visibility, protection, and comfort. It is easy to install and comes with all the required hardware. The windshield can also be used with both soft and hard tops.
Reference only; do not assemble at this time.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted:
1. Install (4) Clamps (F) to Lower Windshield (B) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS and M6 Washers.
See Fig. 1.
- Install Right/Left Supports (G)(H) to Lower Windshield (B) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS, M6
Washers, and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 1 - 1a.
- Secure Right/Left Supports (G)(H) to Clamps (F) with M8-1.25 x 15mm Lg. BHCS. See Fig. 1a.
2. Install provided Hood Seal to Lower Windshield (B). See Fig. 1.
3. Install Catch, part of Latch Assembly (D), to Lower Windshield (B); place Latch Support (J) on
bottom section of Lower Windshield (B) and secure with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS and M6-1.0
Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 1a - 1b.
4. Install Lower Windshield (B) to Roll Cage with bolts included with Clamps (F). See Figs. 1b - 2.
- Install provided Gasket to Lower Windshield (B). See Fig. 2.
5. Install Pivot Blocks (E) to Upper Windshield (A) with M6-1.0 x 20mm Lg. BHCS, M6 Washers, and
M6-1.0 Jam Nuts. See Fig. 3a.
5. Install Handle and Support, part of Latch Assembly (D), to Upper Windshield (A) with M6-1.0 x
20mm Lg. BHCS and M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 3.
6. Assemble Gas Strut (C) and Support (K) to Clamp (F) and set aside. See Fig. 3b. Repeat for
7. Install Gas Strut Assembly created in Step 6:
- Secure Support (K) and Clamp (F) to Pivot Block (E) with M8 Shoulder Bolt. See Fig. 4.
8. Install Upper Windshield (A) to Roll Cage with bolts included with Clamps (F). See Fig. 5.
9. Secure Gas Struts (C) to Pivot Blocks (E) with M8 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 5.
10. Align Windshield assembly to machine making sure that Seal, on Lower Windshield (B), is in
contact with Hood. See Fig. 2.
11. Tighten hardware completely.